Mr Ramaphosa announced last week Monday during his closing remarks to the party’s three-day special national executive committee (NEC) meeting.
The Zuma faction created no-go zones for Mbeki and his allies, who, remarkably, were booed at public events and rallies.
It is understood Mr Magashule has already told other officials that he will not step aside.
Mr Makhubo added that when the ANC-led administration took office, there was an emergency of institutional governance.
The area is one of six wards that will go into by-elections on the 21st of April.
While sympathetic to Mr Magashule’s, Ms Duarte has, however, warned that he can’t be responsible for the demise of the ANC.
In response, Mr Ledwaba said there was an issue whether the financial records should remain sealed from the public or not.
Mr Zuma was removed after the current president, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa was elected with a thin margin at Nasrec in December 2017 beating Mr Zuma’s former wife.
“Commanders and commissars, our glorious army of uMkhonto weSizwe, amaformations wonke, ANC from national, provincial, regions, and zonal levels,” the unknown man is heard saying.
Some of the members of the task team include former South Africa’s president, Mr Jacob Zuma’s daughter Thutu Zuma, and fees must fall leader Fasiah Hassan.